Looking for a plugin to give you and your players well then EpicBosses is just what you're looking for! This plugin gives you all the extra difficulty you are wanting for bosses. Also, an added bonus you are able to create your bosses ranging from the mob to what its health is. We gave you full custom ability with this plugin! So get ongoing and download the plugin and get creating!
Just put the EpicBosses jar file into your plugins folder, restart your server and you're good to go!
Most importantly, EpicBosses depends on Vault, which you can download here.
- Custom Bosses - You are able to custom make your bosses 100%
- Custom Skills - You are able to make your bosses skills in-game or in the skills file
- Rewards - Make your drop tables for your players who place in the top 3 in damage
- Easy GUI - The GUI makes all editing easy and convenient
- Auto Spawning - You are able to set up for the bosses to auto spawn around the world to your liking
Plugin Features How to's
- Bosses: You are able to create your bosses by starting in the GUI or by command and you can pick its name and the mob to your choosing.
- Skills: After you have created a boss or your wanting to edit the default boss's skills in-game at ease
- Rewards: You are able to edit the drops to your liking and you can have it be dropped three different ways: Give (Gives rewards to the players' inventory), Drop (Drops the items on the bosses death location), Spray(Drops the items around randomly).
- GUI: The GUI makes editing your bosses with ease and can be accessed with the command /boss menu
- Spawning: You are able to set up auto spawning for your bosses to spawn around the world naturally
- Mob Drop Types:
- Spray - Releases the drop(s) in a big range. Sprays them, literally.
- Drop - Drops it where it dies or predefined location I think not sure about if you can set locations
- Give - Upon death sends directly into player(s) inventories
|epicboss help||Default||Displays boss commands.||/boss help (page)|
|epicboss create||OP||Start the creation of a boss.||/boss create [name] [entity]|
|epicboss edit||OP||Edit the specified boss.||/boss edit (name)|
|epicboss info||OP||Shows information on the specified boss.||/boss info [name]|
|epicboss nearby||OP||Shows the nearby bosses.||/boss nearby (radius)|
|epicboss reload||OP||Reloads the boss plugin.||/boss reload|
|epicboss killall||OP||Kills all bosses/minions.||/boss killall (world)|
Spawns a boss at your location or the specified location.
(Separate location with commas, an example is: world,0,100,0)
|/boss spawn [name] (location)|
|epicboss time||OP||Shows the time left till next auto spawn.||/boss time (section)|
|epicboss droptable||OP||Shows all current drop tables.||/boss droptable|
|epicboss items||OP||Shows all current custom items.||/boss items|
|epicboss skills||OP||Shows all current set skills.||/boss skills|
|epicboss debug||OP||Used to be given a spawn item of the boss.||/boss debug|
|epicboss giveegg||OP||Shows all the list of current boss entities.||/boss giveegg|
|epicboss list||OP||Shows all the list of current boss entities.||/boss list|
|epicboss menu||OP||Shows you all the options for you to edit your bosses.||/boss menu|
|epicboss shop||OP||Brings up the shop menu you for your players to buy the spawn eggs for themselves.||/boss shop|
|boss.admin||General command permission|
|boss.create||Access to create a boss via the command and GUIs|
|boss.edit||Ability to edit the boss in-game|
|boss.debug||Ability to toggle debug mode in-game|
|boss.give||Access to give someone an egg via the /boss giveegg command|
|boss.reload||Access to reload the plugin|
|boss.nearby||Access to the /boss nearby command|
|boss.shop||Access to /boss shop to buy spawn eggs|
|boss.help||Access to /boss help (boss.admin also works for this)|