This plugin has been abandoned. It will no longer be updated, nor will it receive any support.
Description and Installation
EpicBuckets is an outstanding GUI genbucket plugin, and the perfect solution for any server. It allows you to create genbuckets exactly as you want them to be. Perfect for factions!
Download EpicBuckets on our Marketplace. Make sure to select the correct download for your server version.
Stop your server, drag and drop the EpicBuckets.jar into your plugins folder, then start the server. The plugin should now load in and create all of the necessary files.
EpicBuckets requires Vault and an economy manager to utilize all of its features.
- Shops: Allow your player to purchase genbuckets through a built-in shop.
- Speed: Change how fast the genbucket works.
- Blacklist: Block specific blocks from getting replaced.
- Regions: Worldguard, factions and griefprevention regions are supported.
- Sponge: Stop generation with a sponge.
- Customization: Customize how the shop and the GUI looks exactly to your liking.
- Factions / FactionsUUID
Commands + Permissions
|/eb help||Default||Displays the plugin information and help menu.|
|/eb reload||Operator||Reloads the plugin and its configurations.|
|/eb||epicbuckets.shop||Opens the EpicBuckets shop menu.|
|/eb admin toggle||epicbuckets.admin||Toggles your status to receive EpicBuckets placement notifications.|
|/eb admin panel||epicbuckets.admin||Opens up an admin panel with all active EpicBuckets.|
|epicbuckets.place||Allows the user to use/place EpicBuckets.|
|epicbuckets.admin||Grants access to all admin commands.|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can hook into supported plugins by adding them to the hooks.yml file. An example is shown below.
In EpicBuckets you have different genbuckets you can use. These can be found in the EpicBuckets shop. These are the following types of EpicBuckets.
- Vertical Buckets: These can only be used on the top and bottom of a block. Placing the bucket on the bottom of a block generates the blocks downwards; placing the bucket on the top generates the blocks on top.
- Horizontal Buckets: These can only be used on the side of a block. The blocks will be generated in the direction of the side where the bucket is placed.