EpicDispensers brings in a new way for your players to make farms, grinders, and much more. Players can simply decide the action of the dispenser by placing a sword into the dispensers inventory. No redstone attached. Expect to see some interesting farms on your server! Includes StackMob Support.
Just like many other plugins, all you need to do is drag and drop EpicDispensers jar file into your plugins directory.
- Upgrades - Able to upgrade your dispensers allowing them to boost up in stats
- Auto-Kill - have your dispensers auto kill mobs for you
- Upgraded dispensers shoot arrows - These dispensers shoot arrows in a 360-degree area with no redstone
Plugin Features How to's
- Upgrading: You are able to upgrade your dispensers by right-clicking the dispenser and you have a choice using Exp. or Eco-Money. This will allow your dispenser to increase its range and other features that Epic Dispenser allows it to do. You are also able to change the settings for the hoppers on what each level will give upon each level up.
- Auto-Killing: You are able to set up your dispenser to auto kill by providing it with a sword and it will kill any mob that comes in its range for you and stores the drops in the dispensers own inventory.
- Arrow Shooting: You are able to upgrade your dispenser enough to allow it to shoot arrows for you so it can shoot any mobs that come in its range but after you supply it with arrows to shoot. Also, drops will be stored in the dispensers own inventory.
|ED Help||(Default)||Displays information about EpicDispensers.||/ed help|
|ED Reload||(OP)||Reloads the configuration and language files.||/ed reload|
|ED Give||(OP)||Gives the <player> a specific level and amount of dispensers||/ed <player> <level> <amount>|
|EpicDispensers.View||Lets the player view the EpicDispensers GUI|
|EpicDispensers.Give||Permission to use the '/ed give' command.|
|EpicDispensers.Upgrade.XP||Allows the player to upgrade the dispensers level with XP.|
|EpicDispensers.Upgrade.ECO||Allows the player to upgrade the dispensers level with the economy.|
|EpicDispensers.Admin||Required for reloading the configurations.|
|EpicDispensers.Overview||Permissions to view the upgrade menu.|