Description and Installation
EpicHeads offers over 20,000 unique, artistic heads accessible through a GUI with optional economy support! Perfect for builders and creative servers.
Download EpicHeads on our Marketplace.
Stop your server, drag and drop the EpicHeads.jar into your plugins folder, then start the server. The plugin should now load in and create all of the necessary files.
EpicHeads requires Vault and an economy manager to utilize all of its features.
- Thousands of Heads: EpicHeads features over 20,000 heads.
- Categories: EpicHeads categorizes all of its heads, so there will be no problem finding the head that suits your needs.
- Search: Need a specific head but don't want to browse the GUI? Search for one instead!
- Economy Support: Option to charge users for obtaining heads by using your economy.
- GUI Based: There's no more need for commands; get a preview of the heads as you browse through the categories.
- Head Restriction: Restrict or remove heads from the menu.
Commands + Permissions
|/heads||epicheads.menu||Opens the menu that displays all categories and heads.|
|/heads help||Default||Displays the help menu.|
|/heads settings||epicheads.admin||Opens the settings editor.|
|/heads reload||epicheads.admin||Reload all files instantly or create them if they do not exist or corrupted.|
|/heads give <player/all> <global/local> <head_id>||epicheads.give||Gives the specified player the specified amount of heads.|
|/heads base64||epicheads.base64||Gives you the base64 code of the head you are holding.|
|/heads url||epicheads.url||Gives you the texture url for the head you are holding.|
|/heads givetoken <player> <amount>||epicheads.givetoken||Gives the player a specified amount of player head tokens.|
|/heads add <url> <name> <category>||epicheads.add||Adds a head to your local database. Including a category that does not exist will create new category. Make sure to use underscores and now spaces.|
|epicheads.category.<category>||This permission allows you to give a player access to a specific category.|
This permission will allow players to bypass the cost for buying a head.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a Discord server, separate from our main one, that is dedicated to EpicHeads. In the server, you can submit corrections if you see a head that's in the wrong place, or isn't named quite right - and you can participate in adding more and more heads for everyone to use! You can find the EpicHeads' Discord server HERE!
We offer translated versions of this plugin! In order to use them, enter the corresponding Language Code into your config.yml.