The following plugins are supported by EpicHoppers. Currently, EpicHoppers only respects the build permissions on islands, factions, regions and so on. Contact Brianna if there is a plugin that's missing that you would like.
- Factions / FactionsUUID
Installing EpicHoppers is usually quite a breeze. However, there are a few things you should look out for in order to help troubleshoot if a problem is to occur.
Most importantly, EpicHoppers depends on Arconix, which you can download here.
Other than that just throw the latest version of EpicHoppers into your plugins directory, grab the latest version of Vault and you're good to go!
- Upgrades - Able to upgrade your hoppers allowing them to get a boost up stats
- Auto Crafting - Auto crafts the recipe inputted in the GUI
- Teleporting - Able to teleport between hoppers that are linked between each other
- Suction - Sucks up items in the hoppers radius. The Radius can also be upgraded
- Admin settings - Setup the hoppers to your liking with the GUI
- Block Breaking - Breaks the block that is above the hopper
- Hopper to Chest linking - You are able to link the hopper to a chest of your choosing
- Synch Touch - When you break a block it is auto transferred to the hopper or chest linked with when a block is broken
Plugin Features How to's
- Upgrading: You are able to upgrade your hoppers by right-clicking the hopper and you have a choice using Exp. or Eco-Money. This will allow your hopper to increase its range and other features that Epic Hoppers allows it to do. You are also able to change the settings for the hoppers on what each level will give upon each level up.
- Auto Crafting: Auto Crafting is pretty much self-explanatory it allows you to configure the hopper with an item for it to craft for you when it has the items within the hoppers inventory. You set the item of your choosing by selecting the crafting table in the GUI menu (unlocked when the hopper reaches level seven by default). It will provide you with one slot to place the item you want to be crafted. When the hopper has been set up any items that are put into the hopper and you have enough to craft the item it will auto craft it for you.
- Teleportation: You are able to teleport between two different hoppers. You are able to pick between 2 options by right-clicking the ender pearl in the GUI. You can switch between sneak activation or either stand on top of activation.
- Suction: This will make your hopper vacuum up items in the radius has (default is at level 3 with a radius of 1). You are able to change this in the hoppers settings in the config.
- Block Breaking: This makes your hopper break blocks that are above the top of the hopper. The higher the level the faster the breaking speed will be.
- Hopper to Chest Linking: You are able to link your hopper by clicking the option in the GUI to start the linking process. When you click the option you are given a limited amount of time to link your hopper by right-clicking a chest and it will say in chat that your link was successful.
- Synch Touch: This feature allows you to have items instantly transfer to a chest that you have linked your pickaxe to as soon as you break a block. You start off by using the command /eh book (name) this will give you an enchant book that says Synch Touch. Now to apply the enchant on your tool of your choosing you will need to pick up the book and left click it on your tool. After your Synch touch has been applied hold it in your hand and right click a chest to link or unlink your pickaxe and it will notify you in the chat as well.
|EH||default||Displays information about the plugin.||/eh help|
|EH Book||EpicHoppers.Admin||Gives you or another user an enchant book for SyncTouch||/eh book [player]|
|EH Settings||EpicHoppers.Admin||Allows modification of the EpicHoppers configuration from an in-game GUI.||/eh settings|
|EH Give||EpicHoppers.Admin||Give a leveled hopper to a player.||/eh give [player] [level]|
|EH Reload||EpicHoppers.Admin||Reloads the Configuration and Language files.||/eh reload|
|EpicHoppers.Override||Allows you to override range.|
|EpicHoppers.Overview||Allows you to use EpicHoppers|
|EpicHoppers.Teleport||Allows players to use the teleport button in the hopper interface without the need to upgrade their hoppers for it.|
|EpicHoppers.Admin||Allows you to override range and sync in upgrade disabled mode.|
|EpicHoppers.bypass||Giving this permission to a player will allow them to bypass build/interact restrictions within EpicHoppers|
|EpicHoppers.Upgrade.ECO EpicHoppers.Upgrade.XP||Allows players to upgrade with the given type.|
|EpicHoppers.Filter||Allows players to use the Filter without the need to upgrade their hoppers for it.|
|EpicHoppers.Crafting||Allows players to use AutoCrafting without the need to upgrade their hoppers for it.|
|epichoppers.limit.amt||With this you can specify the amount of hoppers a player may place per chunk by replacing the word “amt” with the desired limit.|
# requires redstone power to get exports from tanks
# eg. putting out fire, removing effects etc
item-name: '&bLiquid Tank'
Allow hopper Upgrading: true
Upgrade With Economy: true
Upgrade With XP: true
Allow Players To Teleport Through Hoppers: true
Support Enderchests: true
Upgrade Particle Type: SPELL_WITCH
Amount of Ticks Between Hops: 8
Amount of Ticks Between Teleport: 10
Timeout When Syncing Hoppers: 300
Max Hoppers Per Chunk: -1
Display Helpful Tips For Operators: true
Sounds Enabled: true
BlockBreak Particle Type: LAVA
BlockBreak Blacklisted Blocks:
Replace Glass Type 1 With Rainbow Glass: false
Economy Icon: SUNFLOWER
XP Icon: EXPERIENCE_BOTTLE
Glass Type 1: 7
Glass Type 2: 11
Glass Type 3: 3
Activate Mysql Support: false
Database Name: EpicHoppers
Download Needed Data Files: true
Language Mode: en_US
Debugger Enabled: false