Kingdoms is a plugin similar to the popular Factions plugin, but with many changes to the gameplay. It allows a player to create his own Kingdom, protect land with the kingdom, and invade other's land for resources (and for fun). Players can also trade in items for resource points, to buy upgrades, turrets, and boosts from their Kingdom's nexus block. What you want to be traded, and the amount traded is fully configurable and very flexible!
Includes a (painstakingly made) idiot-proof guide for new players to learn how to use Kingdoms. Simply direct new players to do /k info, and all the info will be presented nicely to them. If you think it's not idiot-proof enough, feel free to suggest more ideas, or simply mention it, and I'll try my best to make it more idiot-proof
Just put the Kingdoms+ jar file into your plugins folder, restart your server and you're good to go!
requires you to have Java 8 or above.
Spigot or Bukkit 1.8.8+ required
Paper spigot has been reported to cause issues.
- Factions-like! Commands designed to suit your players, who are used to playing on Factions!
- Auto backup system! Backups made when the server shuts down and can be automatically done every few hours
- Noob guide! Simply tell them to do /k info, and it will teach them all the basics!
- Messages Configuration! Configure core messages of Kingdoms! Color code support as well! (Full message editing 95% complete)
- New land expiring! No more overcrowded worlds full of afk kingdoms!
- Interactive GUI for Kings to manage Kingdom permissions!
- Inter-Kingdom private chests! Simple to manage private chests to counter spies!
- Economy! Config option to allow players to convert money into resource points! (Requires Vault)
- MySQL support! Use /k admin import from console to use this feature.
- Console command to give a specific player's kingdom points, very useful for BuyCraft!
- Donate to your allies!
- Kingdom tag limit!
- Kingdoms chat!
- Full UUID support!
- Smart Champion! Champion can now drag and prevent block building from its attackers!
- Safe zone Warzone to prevent players from claiming certain chunks!
- Turrets and Mines! Owners and mods can buy turrets for their kingdoms!
- Invasion notifications!
- Players can do /k defend to counter enemy invasions!
- Supports worldguard! Prevent players from claiming important parts of your regions and stop them from placing nexuses in your regions!
- Supports Java 8 and above!
- Per world disable! Allow this only on worlds you desire!
- More invading action than Factions! Players can claim large areas, and others can invade it even if the player is offline, allowing for more interesting experiences, and also an excuse to keep coming back!
- Nexus GUI! Showing player resource points, upgrades, champion upgrades and so on!
- A /k info! Players only need one sign telling them to do so, and they can see how to use Kingdoms on their own!
- BossShop Integration
- ScoreboardStats integration!
- ActionbarAPI integration!
- Dynmap integration!
- PlaceholderAPI integration!
- MDdWPlaceholderAPI integration!
- Vault integration!
- TitlebarAPI integration!
Plugin Features How to's
To be added
- /k (Shows all commands)
- /k nexus (Allows you to replace a block in your land with your nexus. )
- /k info (Shows how Kingdoms works)
- /k join [kingdom] (Use to join another Kingdom. Must be invited.)
- /k create [kingdom] (Use to create a kingdom with the name.) kingdoms.create
- /k claim (Use to claim land where you are standing. Costs 5 resource points, and awards 5 might)
- /k unclaim (Use to unclaim one of your lands. Refund 5 resource points, but deducts 5 might)
- /k invade (Use when standing on land that doesn't belong to your kingdom. Spends 10 resource points to challenge their kingdom's champion. If you win, you gain that land and 5 might)
- /k show [kingdom] (Shows censored information on a particular kingdom. Doesn't show their allies and enemies)
- /k show (Shows your own information. Shows allies and enemies)
- /k king [player] (Passes leadership of your Kingdom to another, turning you into a mod, and that player into a King)
- /k mod [player] (Mods a player in your Kingdom)
- /k demote [player] (Unmods a mod in your Kingdom)
- /k kick [player] (Forcefully remove a player from your kingdom)
- /k invite [player] (Invites a player to your kingdom)
- /k accept (Accepts an invitation)
- /k decline (Declines an invitation)
- /k sethome (Sets kingdom home)
- /k home (Goes to kingdom home if it is still valid, not claimed etc)
- /k leave (Leaves your current kingdom)
- /k ally add/remove [kingdom/playername] (Allies another kingdom)
- /k enemy add/remove [kingdom/playername] (Enemies another kingdom)
- /k map [on/off] (Shows surrounding territory) permission: kingdoms.map
- /k donate [kingdom] [amount] (Donates an amount to another kingdom)
- /k chat [k,a,p] (Change chat settings)
- /k tradable (Shows items that can and cannot be traded for resource points)
- /k top (Shows top 10 richest kingdoms in terms of resource points)
- /k surrender (Stops an ongoing invasion)
- /k broadcast [message] (Broadcasts a message within the kingdom)
- /k general [name] (Promotes a player to general rank)
- /k setlore [lore] (Sets kingdom lore)
- /k admin (Shows admin commands)
- /k admin addshield [kingdom] [duration] (Adds a shield of the given duration to a kingdom)
- /k admin allshield [duration] (Adds a shield of the given duration to all kingdoms)
- /k admin debugkingdomtag [name] (Fixes weird issues you see with the specified kingdom, like different kings, 2 kings, etc)
- /k admin extralandclaimmax [kingdom] [amount] (Adds extra land claims to a kingdom)
- /k admin extralandclaimmaxforplayer [player] [amount] (Adds extra land claims to a player's kingdom)
- /k admin general [player] [kingdom] (Sets specified player to general rank in the specified kingdom)
- /k admin mod [player] [kingdom] (Sets specified player to mod rank in the specified kingdom)
- /k admin king [player] [kingdom] (Sets specified player to king rank in the specified kingdom)
- /k admin removeshield [kingdom] (Removes shield from specified kingdom)
- /k admin rpforall [amount] (Gives RP to all kingdoms)
- /k admin rpforplayer [name] [amount] (Gives RP to the specified player's kingdom)
- /k admin pacifisttoggle [kingdom] (Toggles pacifist status for a kingdom)
- /k admin toggle (Toggles admin mode, allowing you to destroy, place and attack players anywhere)
- /k admin clear(Forcefully unclaim a non-nexus piece if land)
- /k admin rp [kingdom] [amount] (Adds/subtracts the amount from a kingdom. Negative amount to subtract, positive amount to add.)
- /k admin masswar [time in minutes] (Starts a Mass War for the time specified.)
- /k admin forcestopmasswar (Forces an ongoing mass war to stop)
- /k admin seenexus [kingdom] (Opens the specified kingdom's Nexus Chest)
- /k admin backup (Creates a backup of the current kingdoms database files)
- /k admin import <mysql/file>
|kingdoms.player||Allows a player to use all the commands but admin commands|
|kingdoms.admin||Allows access to all kingdom admin commands and allows for admin information, such as seeing locations in /k show|
|kingdoms.admin.help||Allows the player to display admin help|
|kingdoms.protectedchestbypass||Allows the user to access all protected chests|
|kingdoms.admin.(command)||Gives the player the permission to use one specified permission|
|kingdoms.(command)||Gives the player a specified admin permission|