Description and Installation
UltimateRepairing brings forth a new frontier to the Minecraft anvil. Using RepairPlus, players will now be able to left-click anvils and repair items at the cost of EXP or in-game Economy balance. It also allows you to give anvils Unbreaking so that they will never break, which is extremely useful for an anvil at spawn!
Download UltimateRepairing on our Marketplace. Make sure to select the correct download for your server version.
Stop your server, drag and drop UltimateRepairing.jar in your plugins folder and restart the server. The plugin should now be loaded and the files should have been created.
- GUI Based: The plugin is entirely GUI based to make it easy to use.
- Visual Effects: The plugin utilizes special effects to make your server look unique.
- Unbreakable Anvils: Your anvil just broke, with UltimateRepairing you can make your anvils unbreakable!
- Remote: Access your repair GUI from anywhere by using a command.
- Economy: Allow your users to either use XP or money to repair their gear.
Commands + Permissions
|/ur||Default||Displays the help menu of this plugin.|
|/uranvil||ultimaterepairing.rpanvil||Opens the repair interface.|
|/ur reload||ultimaterepairing.admin||Reloads the plugin and it's configurations.|
|/ur settings||ultimaterepairing.admin||Edit the settings from in-game.|
|ultimaterepairing.use.xp||Allows players to repair items with ECO balance.|
|ultimaterepairing.use.eco||Allows players to repair items with XP levels.|
|ultimaterepairing.use.item||Allows players to repair items in exchange for other items.|
|ultimaterepairing.mode||Allows players to toggle an anvil between eco and levels.|
|ultimaterepairing.permplace||Gives the ability to create RepairPlus anvils (only required if Perms-Only is enabled in the config).|