Description and Installation
UltimateTimber gives you and your players a new and entertaining way to chop down trees!
Download UltimateTimber on our Marketplace.
Stop your server, drag and drop the UltimateTimber.jar into your plugins folder, then start the server. The plugin should now load in and create all of the necessary files.
- Animated: Chopping down the base of a tree will display a nice animation of it falling down. Can be disabled!
- Accurate Tree Detection: Plugin detects what is considered a single tree, detection can be tweaked in the config.yml
- Toggle: Ability to enable or disable the ability from in-game. Especially useful during building!
- Cooldown: Tree chopping can have a determined cooldown
- Replanting: The plugin offers an option to replant saplings when a tree is chopped down.
- Bonus Drops: You can add bonus drops with chances in the config.yml. (With permission)
- Multiple World Support: UltimateTimber can be enabled and disabled on multiple worlds.
- McMMo Classic/Overhaul
- Jobs Reborn
- Custom world generator plugins
Commands + Permissions
|/ut||Default||Shows the plugin's information.|
|/ut reload||Operator||Reloads the plugin.|
|/ut toggle||ultimatetimber.toggle||Toggles tree chopping.|
|ultimatetimber.chop||Allows your players to chop down trees with the plugin.|
|ultimatetimber.bonusloot||Allows potential of bonus items dropping from tree loot.|
|ultimatetimber.bypasscooldown||Allows a player to bypass the tree chopping cooldown|
Frequently Asked Questions
Make sure that the world name isn't disabled in the config.yml.
In order for UltimateTimber to work correctly with custom trees or world generators, you'll have to edit the tree settings. Open the config.yml and find the "trees" section. You can add custom trees here that either match your custom world generator's trees, or any custom trees that you want to make.
Additionally, if you want to modify the default settings for trees, you can feel free to do so in the same section.
We offer translated versions of this plugin! In order to use them, enter the corresponding Language Code into your config.yml.