Description and Installation
UltimateTimber gives you and your players a new and entertaining way to chop down trees!
Download UltimateTimber on our Marketplace. Make sure to select the correct download for your server version.
Stop your server, drag and drop UltimateTimber.jar in your plugins folder and restart the server. The plugin should now be loaded and the files should have been created.
- Animated: Chopping down the base of a tree will display a nice animation of it falling down. Can be disabled!
- Accurate Tree Detection: Plugin detects what is considered a single tree, detection can be tweaked in the config.yml
- Toggle: Ability to enable or disable the ability from in-game. Especially useful during building!
- Replanting: The plugin offers an option to replant saplings when a tree is chopped down.
- Bonus Drops: You can add bonus drops with chances in the config.yml. (With permission)
- Multiple world support: Ultimate timber can be enabled and disabled on multiple worlds.
- McMMo Classic/Overhaul
- Jobs Reborn
Frequently Asked Questions
Make sure you have the world name listed in the config.yml. If the world is not stated, the plugin will not work in that world.
In order for UltimateTimber to work correctly with custom trees or world generators these changes have to be made in the config.yml:
Commands + Permissions
|/ut||Default||Shows the plugin's information.|
|/ut reload||Operator||Reloads the plugin.|
|/ut toggle||ultimatetimber.toggle||Toggles tree chopping.|
|ultimatetimber.chop||Allows your players to chop down trees with the plugin.|
|ultimatetimber.bonusloot||Allows potential of bonus loot from tree leaves per player.|